Ok, so we’ve fired up your appetite to be part of something special in business … so how do you actually do it?
There are a few things you can do immediately (probably in this order).
- Start talking about ‘Slow Selling’ and the ideas we put forward to your colleagues and customers: gauge their reaction to the ideas and, if positive move on to step 2 …
- Sign up for our email updates and tips: click here
- Join our linked in group: click here
- Join the ‘Slow Sellers Association’: it’s not expensive and it’s not for profit: the aim is to deliver hugely more value to members than the cost of membership (and by value, we mean REAL value: we aim to help you sell more, for less cost, and build great levels of customer loyalty and reputation through our material and tools).
- Actively promote the ‘Slow Sellers Association Public Declaration of Quality Intent’ and encourage other ‘slow sellers’ that you come across to start the journey as you did.
Then we can start changing the world.